"I would say the most important thing of all is, every morning, to spend some time in prayer.
Allow the images of what God has done for you to work on your imagination.
Let the life-giving stories of the Gospels slowly permeate your soul,
and gradually transform your consciousness and your values."
- Br. Geoffrey Tristram, SSJE
- Download the Church of England Daily Prayer APP (morning, evening and compline)
- Church of England Daily Prayer Recordings
- Daily Prayer - Forward Movement Publications
- Daily Lectionary (schedule of readings) Online
- Online Bible (Oremus)
- St. Matthias' weekly orders of service
- Liturgical Texts Online - Anglican Church of Canada (including translations)